Our "Upland" range of field shelters provide a more robust structure to withstand higher wind and snow loading.
This slightly higher model is ideal for most horses and ponies, cattle and sheep and also farm machinery.
Our Field Shelters can be really useful for protecting big bales from the weather. Open bales soon get wet and won't be eaten by your livestock. Keep them dry for when they're required.The Field Shelter kit includes:
- High-tensile galvanized steel framework, dia. 50.8 x 1.5mm
- Galvanised/electroplated fittings & fasteners
- Green PVC 580gsm, pocketed cover.
- Steel tensioning tube along each side
- Ratchet straps for tensioning along sides
- Included polyester rope for tensioning PVC cover over the end arches
- Steel ground stakes, dia. 16mm x 750mm long, for securing to the ground